What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payments in U.S. currency only. Please make your check, cashier's check, or money order payable to the Columbia County Treasurer. Washington State Tax laws prohibit us from receipting partial payments. We are now accepting online payments.

Show All Answers

1. What forms of payment do you accept?
2. How do I remove my property from foreclosure?
3. What are the interest and penalties on delinquent taxes?
4. Do I need a permit to move my mobile home?
5. How are personal property taxes figured?
6. Is there a property tax exemption for senior citizens or persons with disabilities?
7. I recently sold my property - how does this affect the property tax statement?
8. Do I have to pay property taxes?
9. How do I interpret my tax statement?
10. When are tax statements mailed?