Chief Deputy Auditor
341 E. Main St.
Ph: (509) 382-4541
Fx: (509) 382-4830
Licensing: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Office : Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
In an effort to slow and prevent the spread of COVID-19, the door to our office will be closed. We ask that you knock and remain in the hall and we will come to the door to assist you.
FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
The following methods listed below are also available to ensure that you are able to obtain our services during this time. We are all continuing to work to make sure your needs are taken care of.
DOL Licensing and Title Work:
- If you have a vehicle renewal and would prefer that it be mailed to you please place it in the ballot dropbox in the alley. We will be checking the box throughout the day and will process and mail the registration and tab to the address on your registration. If the license is currently expired please call 382-4541 so we can address your need by following the above procedures.
- Title work will be processed following the above procedures.
Recording of Land Documents:
- Please call 382-4541 to make arrangements for documents to be recorded.
- Marriage licenses can be completed online or by appointment only.
Mail and Deliveries:
- Please knock or call 382-4541 and we will meet you at door to receive delivery
The Columbia County Auditor's office is entrusted by the citizens, mandated by law, and driven by integrity to:
- Administer accurate, fair, transparent, and impartial elections
- Prepare the county budget and annual financial reports
- Process licenses and titles with knowledge and proficiency to ensure excellent customer service
- Promote excellence in public finance and ensure integrity in financial reporting
- Provide a principle support function in the auditing, recording, and control of financial transactions in the county
- Record and preserve documents accurately for current and historical research