Online Report of Renew your tabs Renew your Boat
Sale Online tabs Online
The Auditor's office has been appointed by the Governor's office as an agent of the Washington State Department of Licensing. This responsibility includes:
- Collection of license fees and excise taxes
- Collection of load fees on trucks
- Sales of motor vehicle licenses
- Title changes to add or delete a legal owner other than the registered owner
- Transactions involving motor vehicles
- Transfer of vehicles from one owner to another
The Auditor is also an agent for the Department of Revenue and collects sales taxes on transfers of such vehicles made between individuals.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact the auditor's office at (509) 382-4541.