Where and how do I make child support payments?
If you need to make a payment towards your child support, you have a few options:
1. Send in a check or money order to:
Washington State Support Registry
P. O. Box 45868
Olympia, WA 98504
Payments MUST include: your name, address, and case number.
2. Drop off a payment to the Columbia County Clerk’s Office (Columbia County Courthouse, 2nd floor) 341 W. Main Street, Dayton, WA. Make sure to get and retain the receipt you are given by the clerk for your payment.
3. Drop off a payment to Columbia County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at 116 N. 3rd Street, Dayton WA.
For more information about paying child support visit Division of Child Support (DCS).
Division of Child Support

Show All Answers

1. I want to spend time or get custody of my child. How do I get a parenting plan?
2. The other parent has not returned my child. Who do I talk to when the parenting plan has been violated?
3. The parenting plan has not been violated, but I am concerned that the other parent may disappear with my child. What can I do to prevent that?
4. How do I get my warrant squished, squashed or quashed?
5. How do I quash someone else's warrant (i.e. son, brother, etc.)?
6. Where and how do I make child support payments?
7. How can I find out when my next court date is?